May 21, 2009

chocoreo

I baked cupcakes again this morning. 2 boxes of Chocoreo again.


order is closed during examination.
(25.05 - 01.06)
thank you :)

and i had a little escape today. and i surely it ;)
i spent this afternoon with him. yes, only him. i turned it to a sudden date *if you wish i said so.
I tell him that i was going to sleep instead of preparing to go out & meet him. Then i told jeje that im going to sun & told her about this plan. I asked her not to tell him and she said SEYPH! hahahahaha i heart herrrrr :))

So i still didn't contact him, till 15 mins before i showed up. I still didn't tell him anything. I said that i was really bored and i want to meet him. Then i asked what is he doing, so he told me where he was. And i replied him : "Yasudah..go out and wait for me outside k.."
and he was like asking my seriousity. LOL. YES, I AM!
Im kinda have fun with this plan. I hope he was surprised. yippeeee :D

But i didn't stay long there cause mom still have to deliver her breads on 5.
Well, it's short & sudden but such a sweet afternoon :)
But remember, i still call this a sweet escape ;p

OH~!
Someone is going to be 16 in couple of hours ! YES, my dearest SHELLY KHOO :D
aaaahhhhh i want to be at her birthday bash :(
She couldn't make it here, so im kinda upset, but her birthday is dear to me.
What to say then? :)
I loveeeeeeeeeee her anyway! xxxxxxxx


p.s : It feel's good when you make someone happy, yes?? :)

No comments: