May 20, 2009

busy.yes!











Align Center
IM HUNGRY.

I didn't have my bfast, busy running here and there. well, i got sooooo many photos taken today. First , coklatstroberi cupcakes which were capture by Anthony and then lots of candid of my classmates and my own narcissus shoot ;p
Chocoreo were captured too yesterday. SEE HERE : Anthony Susanto Photography

IM SAD.

it's just one day left for us (X-19 students) to call each other our "classmate". It's semester exam next monday. And after exam, we'll have our holiday. After holiday, it'll be a SCIENCE or SOCIAL class life. Only Wen" & I are going to social class, while other 3 chose science.
Ah, live to the fullest, bears :) you all can still find me anywhere in need. xoxo!

IM FLYING.

and i heart today to the top. the (L) letter which i keep reading till now, the lunch & the presence. they blown my mind so high. oh my.. thank you. it's so sweet of you


I want never to say goodbye to you, even on the street corner or the phone.
I want, I want so much... I'm breathless.

No comments: