May 23, 2009

okay. i woke up at 7 this morning. tuition from 7.30 am to 3 pm. it's semester exam this monday. Physics. shit. i still can't solve those "electric" thingy. uuhhh.
Im going crazy when my teacher told me "TOMORROW YOU STILL HAVE TO COME ON 12, OK??"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!
i want one day offfffffffffff !!!!!!!!!


so yesterday was our last day sitting as senior 1 students. me & 4 others + him had our lunch at kalimantan. It was real fun you know, cause what happened next was really under my expectation ! we skipped our last TOEFL class with Ms. Friska a.k.a The Killer-Dora.
OMG !! Never thought that we will really doing this after few mins arguing. HAHA.
The idea came up from SC (as always) :p

I first said : "aiyoo..trakhir kali loh ini.. lain kali bakal susah banget nih kita makan bareng gini lagi.." :(
SC : "iya loh ya..eh..ga usa masuk toefl lagi lah yokkk..."
(
me + others were like *blink* AYOOOKKKK !!!!!)

then a bit not sure about the sudden plan, but then we finally decided YES.
So we first went to Meth2. Thought that we could get in there, but unfortunately he told us that better not. so we just sat in the canteen, enjoying mango ice :p
Then no longer afterwards, he went home, we went to MM.
Window shopping there, having a cup of QQ and were like about to be scolded by the security guard, cause 5 of us were standing and drinking in the middle of the acces, and worse, we kept spliting the drink all over the floor. hihi ;p

Then we went to Gramedia and i saw a teddy bear wearing tee with very sweet phrases on it. And me & SC were thinking to buy one, but we grounded our mind as it might be useless. and the price isn't cheap too. geess..

It was 2.45 and we hurried back to school. and im not going to write how we got back to school as i might be scolded or whatever later on :p
Im pretty sure that my lung is freaking out inside when i reached class. I had a little asma cause i held my breathe for about 5 secs in an exhausting condition.
My sweat were all over my head and back, really. And my legs were about to break.
and i still had my tuition right after i took my shower :'(((
seriously im going crazy. zzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


anw, what so important being romantic? being sweet and caring is much better right? ;)


P.s : 415683196812699291 :)

No comments: