May 9, 2009

happy vesak day :)

First of all,
HAPPY VESAK DAY, FELLAS ! :D

Saturday
comes again. so do my boredom. just baked cupcakes in the afternoon. approx 50 cups. lumayan deh capeknya..haha..

i went no where today except to the temple at night. Dine there and joining the candle lighting up procession. I always love this part cause there 'll always be sooooo many candles lite up at the time :)
well my wish-list was quite long, eh? i wished for the world-peace, all the best for my family, his, and also friends' too. And i was deeply touched by words said by the lady who give the short sermon.
"Ketulusan itu adalah hal yang lebih utama dari apapun dalam berbuat."

don't you think it's true? well, i do !

then after the procession, me & mom sat for a while, enjoying cup of coffee.
Mom was chatting with her friend so i was left alone. sucks.
I told someone i want him to be here, accompanying me.
It sucks to be alone on sat-nite isn't it? huh.
I accidentally met moncu there. heehee..hello, sweetie! ;p

After mom finished, i nagged to go home. I can't stay any longer there, smoke everywhere, getting crowded as it gets later. fiuhhhhhhh.. and it ends here.
I have to wake up earlier tomorrow to finish Cheline's cupcakes. weehoooo..

xoxo, goodnight :)




"..now im speechless, over the edge im just breathless.
i never thought that i'd catch this lovebug again.."

No comments: