May 10, 2009

2 am to 6 am

cupcakes today


coklatstroberi


limelicious

i couldn't find a way to sleep last night. i had a cup of coffee & the effect of caffeine inside is killing me for sure. ugh. I planned to sleep at 12, but then i couldn't. So i played around with my phone camera, took silly pictures (will be upload randomly sometimes :) ) till I slept at 2 am.

Have to woke up at 6 to finish cupcakes' order. FIUH !

and in the afternoon im going to deliver those cupcakes. && Sun plz again for today w/ Albert Saputra, Jesicapri Gani & Hadimin.

his half-handmade rose :)

oopsiee..mr. ko numpang foto :p






and love is all around

p.s : he has left when i cut this out :p
hehe..

then i went to deli after sun with mom. I didn't buy anything for her so i decided to just treat her for dinner then. well, just wait for another big surprise on 22.12.09 :)


Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
happy mommee's day !

i ♥ you, mama..

No comments: