May 8, 2009

friday, im in love.

news : pas lagi posting ini Medan gempa. sekitar bbrp detik lah.. --"


WELL, i had a quite bad morning today, caused by a friend of mine. i just can't really understand her thoughts ! She talks about ppl's bad but then doesn't she even looked at herself too ?
sighss..i am just wayyyyyy too patient with her. skip that. it takes me to my boiling point. huh.

Then we sat our final semester exam for computer lesson this morning. I don't even take a glance at my notes at all. 75 is the only mark i could achieved, and still have no idea about my work :\
Chem is always as boring as usual. Never gets better than before. I am having flu & a bit dizzy so that I can't concentrate at all. Took out my phone and soon had a conv with him. Better than caught by sleeping at class right ? :p

After chem then we had phys. whooooo AT is at such a good mood today, ithink? He didn't scream as frequent as usual..hahhaa..or even scolding us ! and i kept looking at my watch..
counting hours..
counting minutes..
counting seconds..
:)
And here it goes ! Lunch break. fiuh. Went to MM with mei, wend & anth. But then i had my lunch with him. should admit that this is one of the thing which takes me back to the word "happy" :)

After lunch we have to rush back to school. IT's TOEFL, man ! I always dislike this lesson, no matter what :'(
if only it's not TOEFL, then we might just skipped the rest lesson today ! HUH !

School ends. went back home, took a shower & directly took a nap !
I can't stand my nosssseeeee. aarrgghhhh..!!
Nap for 2hours & woke up to watch dvds. He helped my bought the uninvited & vantage point.
GOOD MOVIES ! :D

end of the day, i sat here and blogging. signing off soon, watching The Master. haha :)


i dreamed of something just now. can i have it again tonight, please?
i want it to be true.
i really do.


p.s : Why is the puffy pastry soup tasted soooooo yummy today?

No comments: