Apr 23, 2009

sorry. blame it on me.




For a friend of mine..

I feel guilty after something happened today at school. Something happened between us. I really regret that i didn't take any action for you. I know, you didn't do it on purpose. But then, the rest just dislike you that much. I am lost at that time. Bingung. Antara setuju sama mereka dengan mentolerir ketidaksengajaan kamu. But you have done this several times.. And lama" kita juga engga tahan.. I really wish you could just understand, and change..
Saat dia menjatuhkan kamu, aku kasian. Tapi aku ga sempat buat putar balik keadaan.
I feel really bad. This is getting worse. Friends are going to put no trust on you lately..
Maybe it's just the matter of how we communicate, how you speak out your opinion. We can get along together actually. Really, i mean it. I care about you too. But this turns into dissapointment :(

IF YOU THINK THAT I COMPLAINED TOO MUCH,
it's up to you to take your decision.
I don't mind, really. Better than if i never try to tell you this things :)

No comments: