Apr 21, 2009

so school starts on 1.30 pm for this two weeks because last grader are having their National Examination. GOODLUCK SENIORS ! :)
This is what im thinking : Why do we have to go to school just for 2 lessons? Such a waste of time and energy ! Our energy and also fuel =="

I arrived at sch around 12 today. And my friends weren't there yet --" I texted Wend, asked her to come ASAP, but then she came @ 1.15 pm. argh ! But nvm, i spent time by talkingtalkingtalking w/ Sheila Wiyasih Eagle. HAHA. and nthg much, 2 sociology lessons were wasted by doing stupid assignment.


oh ya..
a little appetite came from X-10
this is Anthony Susanto 's cupcake. His handmade :)


you sang me that song,
a very familiar one.
you laughed at your own joke,
a very familiar one.
you call me names,
those very familiar one..
:)

No comments: