Apr 24, 2009

i skipped school today. FINALLYYYY ! Actually it was very sudden one. I joined other 5 friends to thamrin plz. hahaha. WOHOOOO ga masuk toefl serasa menghirup udara segar ! :D
I know, lebayyyy :p
Then after school, me & mama went to buy a new air con. Trus trus. mama park mobil tuh di depan Medan Vegetarian. FYI, me & mama are soooooo in love w/ vegetarian food these days. hahaha. So tanpa mikir' :
mama : Shel, mau ?
me : ya terserah :)
mama : yuk ah, kita uda parkir depan pintunya masa ga makan? :O
me : ohh..yaudah yaudah ! :D

so we definitely stepped into medan vegetarian. haha. their foods are great :) I like the place, cozy & quiet :) Then after our late lunch before we went home, we went to brastagi to buy some needs. I need to buy strawberries & lemons & oranges & apples & yoghurt & that quick melt cheddar chesse from KRAFT & nori & silverqueen cashew crunch & cornetto minis♥ !! hahaha. I AM SO GG TO BE A PIG ;)


Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all
Some people want diamond rings, some just want everything
But everything means nothing, if I ain't got you...
Alicia keys - If I Ain't Got You

No comments: