Oct 27, 2008

hurray!!

yeaaaa .. !!!
hahahaa..
jerih payah blajar mati"an ampe muak liat pensil penghapus dan kertas ternyata ngga sia-sia!!
hahaha..i could do my math test well !
*damn happy.so i have no need to go to hell, isn't it? LOL.


WAAAAAA..
I am just so happy ! But ya, still worried bout my physics, but who cares,huh?
I am not the only stupido who couldn't do the test ;p


nanananaa~lalalaa~
So....at the moment i chat with two best girls in my life, Shelly and Eveline.
p.s: Shel, goodluck for your final examinations tomorrow, my dear :)
After finished the test, i waited for Kelly cause we'll go home together.
While i waited for her, i saw smthg* which really makes me even more excited than before.




Taaaarrraaaa~~




! * cotton candy * !


I've been wanting this since junior high 1 !
And i haven't eaten it since primary 4 or 5 i guess.
So with RP 2.000,- i bought this to complete my excitement.
Hahaha..
When i told eve about this, she said that i am so kampungan.
Ya, i know i am. But who caressss ??????? ;DD


Then Kel's driver came and fetched us up.
We ate the cotton candy and took photos too.






*aku tau la kampung kali pasti dibilang. hahaha. EGP lah! ;)

highlight : Biology test for tomorrow :)
Last day of exams!
Starbucks, i catch you !!!

*hiphiphurraayyy!!!

No comments: