Oct 25, 2008

saturday once more..

i woke up at about 8.30 smth this morning. hoam. feel tired to start my day because i still need to finish those maths qs (!) *totallysucks.
=(
so i made a glass of chocolate milk *myfavourite and sit in the front of tv, looking for morning news that is interesting.


took a shower later on, need to face those papers. *again, UUHHHH =(((


I always go blank in math. never get happy meeting those numbers, squares, formula and so on. gees..i used to be one of the students with those astonishing marks at school, but NOT NOW!
Yes and i do miss those times when teachers told my mom how good im doing at class, told friends to learn smth from me, and all those good things done by good students at school.
=)

*hey, it is my past. people changes, dude!


So i started doing my papers, watching tv and texting J *miss himmmm =(
about 1 p.m i went to have my tuition. yes, means meeting my lovely teacher -.-
she gave us 1 more paper for hw *again! and 2 left for tomorrow's meeting.
*sight. wish to past the exam well. if i still can't do it well, then i'll just go to the hell.



oh and i am craving for Starbucks and KrispyKreme !!
aaaargh... =.=


hello, newshoot :)

No comments: