Oct 29, 2008

another escapes.

well, i didn't have tuition today *happy.. but i thought there is, so i came to the tuition and when my teacher saw me, she's just "Shel, no tuition for today. You've just finished your exam. Take your time :)"

WOAH !

so EVELINE suddenly popped-up in my mind ! *wink ;)

Then i rushed to her house, which only about 5 meters from my tuition.

"eveelinneeee !!"
"sheeeellllyyy!!"
p.s : *you know, maling triak maling ;p

and what i found is that she's still in her uniform. okay..biasa aja kalo sama dia. hahahaa..

So we -eve, lix and me- chatted in her room. *serius, ini cerewet kali bertiga.haha.
We talked about schools, friends, annoying people, songs, to boys.
Time seems flew so fast whenever im with both of them. They are sooo loud !
*You know i need friends like them ;)

Then about 1 hr later, time to say byebye.
gtg home before 7, so i went home by foot. *gees..long time since i hadn't walk this far. I miss walking to school every morning too, you know. haha..

So end today. Start again tomorrow. Life spins :)

No comments: