Aug 7, 2009

TLYM :)

Friday , 07.08.09 ♥

well. people are talking about this time & date : 12:34:56 . 07/08/09 = 123456789.
Cool, huh? Alfian interviewed some students in our school just now, and i'm among them who got interviewed so...that's crazy actually, he is always out of ordinary one. shocked me when i saw the camera and mic things \sighhh\

and and. exams pass was given today. i'm in room B 302. yes, still in my classroom :D
anyone who got the same room with me??? be tricky yeaaa :p
psst. i got B question-type :)




I'm into you..
and boy, no one else would do. because with every kiss and every hugs, you make me fall in love..you know i care for you, you know that i'll be true. you know that i won't lie, you know that i'll try to be your everything..and i'm so glad that you're mine
you are one of a kind,
you mean so much to me..

No comments: