Aug 8, 2009

sweet saturday :)





ahahaha. well, have to thank my daddy for being @ home today so he could sent & fetch me. was having a sudden date with my bear, together with jeje & had & others just now :)
i reached home at 3 and took my shower right afterward. then i keep wondering what if i asked daddy to send me to sun? as my house was having no electricity and it was damn HOT atm. annddddd daddy just AGREE ! :D so i quickly get change & go. hahaha :p
reached sun around 4 and phoned him to ask where he is, and i was totally caught by teddy house ! Yes. as what i tweet this afternoon that i am so going to buy a small teddy so that i can bring it to where ever i want ! andddd it turned out become something bought by him. Thank you, sayang! ♥♥♥



Then we waited for something @ excelso. William asked someone to repair his lappie. Then no longer after that we hit Shoot and have some play, and then back again to Sun. Mom asked me to buy a pair of new shoe -for school. But then just couldn't find any nice one :\
and finally full-filled my craving : J-cool w/ kiwi and chocochips
love today overall :)



sweet kisses, goodnight :)

No comments: