Apr 3, 2009

time flies : (

AH, school is just so...full of emotions today, eh? Like it's only few months since i know my seniors but now, they are leaving soon. I saw lots of last grade students were crying starting from 12 p.m. well yes, they are going to graduate soon from school & today is their last day to say each other their classmates. Some of my senior friends did ask me to do the testimonial things. And i gladly do them a favor. J gave me his class hoodie and I gave him my cupcakes and also to some of his friends. Probably will be the last -well, who knows,there's always a chance- and I barely think these will also come to me in the next few years : (

so, i was quit busy for cupcakes these days and this makes me happy for sure ! : D
friends keep asked for more, more and more cupcakes and there's one of them who was actually saying to me that she has been waiting (n)days for my cupcakes, but then she always come late and get nothing. But i promised her that she'll definitely get as many as she wants on Monday : )

and exams is getting closer ! 3 days to go & i only have 50% preparation. sucks. i think i won't score well this time : (
physics kill me slowly but sure. and i have to
survive for social class -.-
*excuse for what i am typing here, i dont really know what am i going to say. duh!


tu
tutu-tuition tomorrow morning at 8!! Alarmed me , please : S

No comments: