Mar 16, 2009

:)

this is like heaven to me! finally...

guess who fetched me from school this afternoon? ;)))
haha. thought that you could lie to me huh? i know your tricks..
She phoned me 5 mins before school's bell rang and i was unable to stop my self for being so hurried to meet her. So i escaped from my math class and i succeed :D
And i asked her to get inside school, as she has said before she wanted to know Cathy Djaya. So i set both of them to meet each other.
After the chat, we went to Sun for chillin.

She'll spend only 1 week here, and we'll gather up again this saturday since we'll be busy by our own activities :(
but no worries, WE'LL SPEND WHOLE SATURDAY! hurray :DD




this is why we call our selves BigEater :p

Thanks for this afternoon baby!

oh, and enjoy this with the rain ♪ :)


No comments: