Feb 9, 2009

turn me down?no? yes?

Yesterday...





this two guys accompanied my whole day.
We arrived at place on 8 and went home at 6.
Had badminton match(es) yesterday, and they will still compete for the next round.
While me- Jon & I lost the game.
We won for the first round. But then harder couple beat us :(
have to admit that they are really hard thou. HEHE.
so as well as i reached home last night,
i rushed to take a shower. i sweat litres yesterday !!
who cares, it's good right? ;))
and right after shower, i went straight to bed.
yes, a very early one, at 7.35 pm. but i could still feel the pain on my neck.
ck !




and this is my dinner for tonight. a bowl of veggie salad.
well, at first i really felt like anak tiri cause my mom had her very mouth-watering dinner :(
mom said : "DETOX, DEAR !"
and i feel like ...............

;(((

no cap go meh party this year..
but still have to greet you guys,

happy 15th night
(wth idk how to say it correctly, sorry, my bad :) )

you had me falling for you honey,
and it never would've gone away.
you used to shine so bright,
but i watched it all fade away...

No comments: