Dec 14, 2008




well well.
within 10 mins and i'll go offline
and continue my papers !!!!
S T U D Y pleaseeeee...
mom is screaming at me ;( ;( ;(

nothing much today.
i woke up at 5 this morning. didn't have to actually, but i couldn't find the word "TIGHT" to be putted next to "SLEEP" in my mind. huh.

last night was such a mess ;(
idk wth i was doing !! damn you shelly. stupidstupidstupid !!
yah, i know it's useless, but what's wrong with giving a try?

argh. forget it.

i helped mom with those cookies sample. we worked from 7 a.m till 1 p.m
and i was so full by the aromas of cookies till i couldn't have my lunch.
then i spent other 3 more hours by finishing handmade bracelet for a friend
and reading some recipes :)




&& i headed to tuition @ 4, considering i will face my killing physics semester exam tomorrow :(
*wish me luck, won't you??*

God bless me, amen!!
:)

*sigh*

No comments: