Dec 16, 2008

Economics and Sociology

H E L L O O O O O ! ! ! ! ! !

yesterday i studied and memorized 3 chapters for economics.
I was freakin out last night when i texted SATYA, WEND, TETE, CIA, MEI and asked them
"NGERTI ITUNG2AN NA NGAA??? AJARIN AKUUUU !!!! TOLONNGGGG !!!"
and this is what SATYA replied me : "bisa..wkwkwkk..napa? lu ga bisa? haha. kacian :P"
WEND : "bisa..dibuku kan ada say.."
TETE : "Ha?? hamik lae??" (ok, i admit she's abit ggerrorgg =p)
CIA : "blajar fotocopy z.."
MEI : "Bisa dong.."

see..most of em know how to solve those equation !
while me??? *teng teng teng* i am tupidtupid enough for countings :(
so i was quite depressed for economics. and i studied till midnight.
sociology didn't stuck me even once ;)

and today, when the paper came infront of my eyes,
I AM STUNNED !!!!
i could answer almost 95% of the qs conffidently ! ;D
*happyhappyhappy*

but yesterday's physics upset me so much :((
i think there'll be a red mark again in my report for science subjects
*sigh*

so what's for tomorrow??
biology.
*screeaaammmmm !!!!*
i don't know how to prepare those 6 chapters' materialssssss !!!
T.T
again,
GOD bless me. AMEN !

No comments: