Nov 15, 2008

sleepover is overfun!

i have sooooo much to tell !

so i was surprised again because my supergorgeous beloved shelly called me on friday afternoon, right after i finished doing my councelling test !
It was amazingly surprising when i heard her voice across that line. seriously, i know what might happened @ that time. hahaha :D
and i cant's stop smiling when i heard that she's going to fetch me up after school.
wow! meeting her again..so fun fun fun ! :D

so i slept over at her house on friday night. a very sudden plan, actually ;) hehe.
then we went to winston and william's home. long time hadn't meet 'em!
and what i found is that they are petting 4 doggiesssss !! xD
now you know how much i love to visit them.


LOL*




feels good when you're around with people who know you for your good and bad things :)
we had our dinner together @ MW's Pizza Hut.
sooo fullll !! xD






and what we did last night @ wins&will's place is : KARAOKE-ing.
4 of us, eh actually me & ton sang more than other 2. hahaha..idk why, my mood last night wastotally high.
we were LOL-ing all the time. emptied a bottle of grapejuice.
we finished around 11 and walked to shel's home.
after cleaned my face and brushed my teeth, both of us didn't find our pillow.
we watched GG instead of having our own dreams. haha.
so we watched untill 3 am if i've not mistaken.



hwammm.. *sleeping..


and today,

woke up at 11. *sighs..
i've never woke up this late.haha
we had our brunch, and continued watching GG :pp
p.s : Shelly had already infected by the virus. LOL.

And then we went to sun to buy GG seas.2
She's gg to spend her 1 month holiday in Medan by watching them.
hahah..have fun, Shel! :D
So she sent me home at about 5 pm.
And i started to feel tired when i stepped into my house.
how can huu?? idky. :))


and now im doing nothing except chatting.
FS is s-u-c-k !!

dear boy, i miss you :(

and other gossip class with gossipgirls ;pp
♥xoxo.

No comments: