Nov 27, 2008

November the 27th

S, lift your head upward :)
there's nothing to be worried anymore..
it's clear, it's over.
Cruel it is, but how lucky you are to have tasted those beautifull dreams..
Goodbye is just a new way to say hello.
Goodbye lover, hello again to our checkpoint.
Keep your promise, I won't forget.
Yesterday i was still that girl who cried at 2 am and couldn't find a way to sleep.
Today i'm still that girl who cried at 2 pm and couldn't find a way to stop.
Tomorrow i know there'll be another me.
But just in another point of view..
Nothing i can do but face these things positively.
Heartache? No one desires it..no one's craving for it..but it comes to people whenever it wants.
Somesays, love is a big illusion. I don't think so. Love is a part of life, it plays hard.
What goes around, comes around. That's what i believe in..
I try to be tough. I try to stand this pain. I try to cover everything up.
I try to stop being a crybaby all day long. But the more i cry, the better i feel, oh, but only after it.
Humpphhhh................................................
People change, S. you should too...-a little bit.
Keep that feeling for myself, won't expose to people other than him.


p.s : MLTR's That's why (You go away) really in to me for now..
oh-em-gee...
;(

No comments: