Sep 24, 2009

swing

hello again, folks :)
so i guess my mood for blogging is passing me by right now, a little bit. Hmmm reason that i don't post these days is because i don't feel like writing. That's it. And now, seems like i'm touched a bit teeheee :p

SO ! i am having this 10 days holiday due to the Idul Fitri , and i should say that i AM super bored. My bestgirl Shelly didn't come back here, and mom is also busy with her works so....the only option left for me is staying at home and help mommee with all her works, being a good daughter i should say :)

And tomorrow, mom is taking a day off. So I'll have a day with my bear then :) miss him already thou :'(

Being addicted to nail polish in PINK these days. FYI , I've bought 3 different pinks this week and maybe will buy another one again tomorrow :p
Let's see. It really helps me boost up my mood, esp these days as i am a bit fragile.

Sharing some pictures with him just now.. can't stand it, imisshimbadly :(


Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

Just another night to pass.....

Goodnight, folks




No comments: