Sep 11, 2009

camera, ON !

Helloooooooo, readers !
Sorry for not posting for almost a week. idk why i don't have words to be typed on this blog. so...yes it's really dead now. pity my pathetic blog eh.
And so today i also won't share about my days cause they're recently flat...nthg much happen but still all fine so...be happy ! :)

I'd like to share about one of my fav blog. I knew this site since last July and i do really A D O R E every work she'd done ! it really astonished me, with those magic little kits and a pair of really gifted hands and creativity.
And i just can't move my eyes from the monitor everytime i watched the tutorials. It's just seems pretty easy and it always suceed to attract me oh gosh...
So here, be crafty !

p.s : i know you gonna love it girls..

below shown picture and video are from KwernerDesign.com







i miss someone.someone..someone...

No comments: