Aug 24, 2009

the L word filled my heart fully


i pick you, the yellow, among all of the red ones.

well actually there's so much thoughts in my mind while i was having this chat with Chandra. Talking about love won't make you get bored of it. agree? for me, it's like a cup of coffee in the morning. It makes me feel how complete my life is atm, makes me feel so grateful for each things i have right now, for every people i love, and even for every single event which means nothing at all could turn out to be something different, something special. I am a kind of people who love to share my experiences - there're good and bad ones - to those who have the same interest with me. I love the feelings i got after the talk :)

So let sort this out. Who has never been so mad in love? I admit i am among those who really fall too deep in love with their couple. What i mean is, when love is not madness, it is not love - imho. I define love as rain. It first come the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river after all. And yes, who on earth doesn't know that too much is not good - that heavy rain causes flood :p


I keep thinking, why we look so different just because of this little thing called "love"?
I mean like do the small little tiny thing which linked to your memories can help you stand under the super hot sun all day long and keep a smile on your face?; or when you woke up soooo early in the morning to wake him up, making your homemade breakfast and sealed it "with love"; laugh so hard on his silly jokes; feels like flying on cloud number 9 for a whole summer ?

Yeah.
I do.

and i do play with madness in love.
screw what i've ever wrote here before,
like WON'T FALL TOO DEEP FOR A BOY ANYMORE (haha, i remember precisely i wrote this :p)
cause i am just too helpless. screw me, but i am happy!
all i know is just that it is more each day and less than tomorrow :)

and to be honest... i secretly doubt my own self...

2 comments:

Chandra said...

you go girl.. haha.
actually , i'm in the same state as u are now.. wahahaha..
lovesick.. =)

Shelly Tan said...

hahahahaha orang kasmaran :p