Aug 10, 2009

i(L)y ♥




you're just so...beyond words ♥
thank you for the story you've completed for me :)

so, first day of test. emmm. i might missed 3 qs just now. yes, 1 essay and 2 multiple choices :\ i didn't have any partner in crime thou :p /chuckle/
then as what my bear has told me, he picked me up for lunch, but i didn't know where, no matter how many times i ve asked him, he didn't even spell a word.
Then i know as he turned to a place. Then he told me why he took me there.
It's because i told him what im craving days ago :)
He drove me home, and smth happened on the way...which made him feel upset. But that's cute for me, really. A very unpredicted spontaneous thing fell down from back of my seat, and was seen accidentally by me which makes me couldn't stop this curve appearing on my face :)) /speechless/

Reached home, and dad has already on plane. He didn't tell me this morning that he's leaving. weird :\

Well, have to study for tomorrow, fellows. PPKn & English.
wish me luck :)
xxx, have a good evening.

No comments: