Jul 13, 2009

Hari Pertama Sekolah

Hello, readers!
As most of you know that today is Sutomo-ers' first day back to school. And yeah, the classes are mixed up again :\\
Have to say that i haven't got any new friend in my class, teehee :'p most of my friends are not in the same class w/ me anymore. OH and i saw someone already. Someone......okay no need to mention anything here. hahhaha.
AND GUESS WHAT, William & Winston moved in! :D i was rushing to Wins' class in the morning & chat a bit w/ him, and after that went to Will's class. He was sitting like a very wise man y knw, like keeping both your arms stable on the desk and keep looking straight forward. hahaha :p
And i am still thinking whether to stick in IS 2 or just move out and get into another regular classes. I have my own reason :\

No comments: