Jul 25, 2009

air kelapa + sirsak + madu :p











Updates : i've just came back from Hotpan in order to deliver cupcakes which are ordered by Winnie Tamara . Hope she likes it :)

And what for today?
Guess, Chandra Halim a.k.a monkey and Albert Saputra a.k.a my bear went to my place.
Chandra fetched me from school and we hit sun plz to pick up albert, then drive thru for mcD's fish fillet burger & french fries as i haven't had my lunch yet :DD

And then we drived straight to Cemara (read : my house.) The purpose that Chandra wants to come to my place was actually having my cupcake, he said :p

"cupcake is all i'm looking for" - Chandra Halim.

so i quickly baked with them watching over me. Very funny , i mean their mimics HAHAHA :p
Serious, guys. I should've just captured them just now aiyohh, those pengen tau faces :p

then after cupcakes thingy, we went to catch a glass of Air Kelapa + Sirsak + Madu :D
tastes nice, should try !

and last, went to the temple for some shoots. and some foolish shoots. hope he won't publish them :p

Well, i had an Apple + 6 strawberries as my dinner tonight (read: no appetite ;) )





photo of the day ♥
:)

2 comments:

Chandra said...

haha.. won't publish them.. santai2.. B)

Shelly Tan said...

ckakakaka yg kta loncat ber2 boleh la...wkwkwk. yg gw lari" JANGAN ! hahaha