Jul 28, 2009

39,8 degree blows me out !

i am sick. yes, i started feel unhealthy since days ago and i had fever this morning. Well i still went to school, as i thought that it won't be worse. BUT then, it started with this annoying headache all day long. I don't even remember what teachers talked about @ school. I don't finish my hw and i don't write notes properly, and i almost slipped down from the stairs while talking with wend :\

The worst was when i was having SAT for Accounting. The multi-purpose room was damn cooollldddd ! Oh well, maybe because i am sick BUT my desk mate also complain for the same thing. YEAH both of us were freezing at the time :\

I always crave for something sweet when i am about to be sick like this, so i decided to go to canteen and bought the chocolate doughnut stick ♥ ! YUMMM. It's covered with chocolate alll around & that makes me a bit better anyway :D

Can't even see properly as my eyes started to be tender. Tears running out but i wasn't crying, and my body is super warm with face turned out red. I finally phoned mom and asked her to pick me up from school. She's pretty busy at the time, i know, she's pretty busy everyday. But she hurried and left all her works to pick me up. Thanked her, deeply, inside my heart.

Right after i reached home, i directly went to my bedroom, change my uniform and hit my bed. Slept for 2 hours smth and feel pretty better :) But will still go to the doctor on 8 tonight.
/sigh/
Take a good care for yourself, friends !

Exam starts on 10th August which means 2 weeks to go. I start feeling unconfined. The test won't be multiple choices only anymore. It'll consists essays too ! @__@
I hate essays, esp for History subject. arghhhh. *wish me luckkk!*

No comments: