Jun 28, 2009

like mother like daughter

went off to pasarame to grab a plate of mie kangkung belacan AHAI ! :D
hahahahahah. it's been ages since the last time i ate it. tastes soooooo good man! i believe most of you agree with me ;)
went to thamrin to chill up cause, yes, you know, it's terribly HOT today. gosshhhhh you can found myself death by running out of air if only i stayed longer there just now. hahha, luckily i din ;)
shopped w/ mom. well, actually it's HER who was looking for good stuffs to buy. but then, ah, what on earth was happening just now. it's me who done those shopping in the end. hahaha. yes, got total of 3 nice tops. yeppeee!
Hit petisah @ 3 pm smth to find those materials for my hi-waist skirt. and after i bought suitable one, we went to my aunt's place. she's a tailor guys ;) my family always ask her to make our dress in any ocassion. And I DEFINITELY HER WORKS. eventhough emmmm..i kinda dislike her personaly. hahaha :p

so i am still looking for polaroid camera. any suggestions ???
THEY ARE H I G H L Y W E L C O M E, OKAY :))

i am really tired overall those stuffs. thinking of sleeping earlier tonight :)

No comments: