Jun 22, 2009

LA Betty with <3

thought that will go nowhere today, but suddenly shell's driver came and picked me up as both us were too bored to stay at home. head up to sun, and i didn't actually tell him :p
so it turned out as surprise, sudden date. hahaha.
went to taste the new froyo in town - L.A Betty. Should try ! :)
It makes Shelly Khoo loves froyo at last ! :D hahaha. sad that i didn't make their member card. maybe i will on Wednesday, as i will definitely always consume their froyo :)

after that we went to search for some good things to be bought as her bf's birthday present.
tee's or watch? she finally picked 7 tee's to be given to him, so that he can wear it from Monday - Sunday, 7 days a week later. hahaha, that's my idea ! ;pp

Mom then fetched me and we went to my aunt's house. oh gees, i always dislike to be there. As like when you're brought up to the topic you always try to hide from, what will you feel?
Annoyed, stressed, and ashamed i actually trying to say. huf, not going to tell more what would make my mood dropped down later :\


secretly in with you.

and tomorrow's gonna be fun, i hope :)
bear is coming to Cemara with his dad.
my dear twins are going to my place by tomorrow after lunch ! yippeeyy..
i felt guilty as i have to cancel my plan which is movie with shel & will.
and sorry can't accompany you to shop those tees, sayang :(
Wednesday, I GIVE YOU MY WHOLE DAY !!!! *promise.


so, goodnight fellas !
sleep tight, sweet dream :)
xoxo♥

No comments: