Jun 15, 2009

give a round and go.

aku bete setengah mampus !

what a mess. our 3-days-trip is terancam rusak :\

hope every one will go on that day *crossssss*


4 days to go...


I GUESS I AM GOING TO BANG MY HEAD SOON.

GUYS, GIVE ME FINAL DECISION SOON, PLEEAASSSEEEE !!!!! :'((

and so i just checked Cathy Djaya's and i was tagged there

4 things many don’t know:
1. wth
2. does
3. this
4. mean?

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. My Sassy Girl
2. P.S I Love You
3. Boy in a stripped pajamas
4. -

4 places I have lived:
1. Medan
2. Bandung
3. Jakarta
4. Medan lagi.

4 TV shows I love:
1. Oprah's
2. Nat geo
3. Discovery : How it's made
4. Ftv

4 places I’ve been for vacation:
1. Java
2. Thailand
3. Malaysia
4. Singapore

4 of my favourite food:
1. Mom's Dishes
2. every dishes which has broccoli in it.
3. dim sum
4. creme soup

4 places I would rather be now:
1. somewhere cool.
2. somewhere spring.
3. somewhere with astonishingly beautiful night scene.
4. somewhere with the one i love.

4 favorite songs:
1. MYMP - especially for you
2. Jason Mraz - I'm yours
3. Jack Johnson - Better together
4. David Archuleta's

Who I want to tag next:
- anyone who is interested :)

No comments: