Jun 13, 2009

brown coco

okay. so i've just got back home and mom is mad at me, i think.. omG.. :\

Shel's driver picked me up this morning . head up to shel's home . and then we went to Sun AGAIN @ 12 smth . had lunch at Sunday & soon my bear joined us . Terminator : salvation on 14.20 . met so many friends by coincidence today . especially si Leonardo Nelson ! hahahaha. really didn't expect that we could met again. secara dia ga suka ke mall gitu kan?? hahahaha. anw, good luck for your competition next month, onard !! :)
then i had my dinner @ Gelato with Shel . my bear & his ex-schoolmates were there too.

and i made a deal with my self that i won't leave my house for a minimum of 3 days. Yes, i felt guilty to mom :\



and i think my friend is flying high today.. ahh.. life's beautiful, yes, dear ???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA happy for you too, S !
:)



6 days to go...

and im officially yours

No comments: