May 3, 2009

sunday, how are y?

I had my lunch with mom at Huan Si Fo Gallery & Cafe. Went to sun AGAIN after lunch to catch up with JJ. Soon, she and her bf watched movie, while me & mr.Saputra + his friend, Tony went to handorf's. Sitting & chatting. Tony kept talking about people. LOL.
I went to crispo just now and saw some nice hair accecories & he just picked one for me- It's a pink with yellow flowery one :)

After a while JJ & Had joined us @ handorf's. Sat & chatted for about an hour..?
and at last with him again. muter sana sini ga jelas, temenin breadtalk-ing, ngobrol ga jelas hahha..

p.s : i just today so much :)
p.p.s : and i think i m going to change my blog skin soon.. i want that back-to-basic feel :)

have a nice day peps ! :D




And even though I know
How very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
on the same bright star

No comments: