May 16, 2009

cherish

Cherish the thought of always having you here by my side.
Cherish the joy you keep bringing it into my life.
Cherish your strength, you got the power to make me feel good.
Perish the thought of ever leaving, I never would.
Cherish is the word I use to remind me of your love.
You give me faith, give me joy, I will always cherish you.
I promise you..

Having you takes the sadness away..
With you everything seems to go my way..
I thank you for every seconds i enjoy with you..

people said,
trip over love you can still get up.
fall in to love, you fall forever.
well i dare to fall forever, being caught just in you.

what i always told you, what i always want you to know,
it's true..♥
and i hope yours aren't only words, dear..
that puzzle and hidden words text..
simple little things you do makes my day :)

No comments: