Apr 8, 2009

longing for..

what makes me really frustated just now is that I MET A BASTARD WHO THINKS THAT HE IS WAY SMARTER THAN ME ON A CONVO. i don't even know who he is but then he just blablabla around, and kept mumbling there, even that i don't buzz him anymore. stupid me or him? He started the convo, he lit up the fire and still could say that he didn't. gee.. he even used my friend's acc to chat w/ me -.- see how coward he is?
then another one sex-maniac suddenly added me on msn, buzz me &...asked me about +17 things which i really couldn't reply at all ! I am really ashamed at that time and w/out thinking much more, i blocked him up & delete ! Fiuuhh.. what a relieve..
MSN really such a trouble sometimes ya? .......& the PM tracker?

hmmm..






I speak my mind, that's the truth.
But you've got a temper too.
So when they see us start to fuss and fight,
I guess they think we're through.
But if they're judging us by what they see,
Then they don't have a clue
about you and me
:)

No comments: