Apr 16, 2009

F to the R to the double E !

YAY !
i am FREE finally : D and bahasa is tomorrow's highlights. OH~ FORGET ABOUT IT!
I never study for this test. I am damn lazy to & well, i don't understand why friends are saying this test is damn hard.
"wa ane kia lho..ta pai bo koi lho wa e bahasa.." That's what one of my classmates said to me just now...& i was like -.-"
okay skip skip ! exams over = to-do list datang !! >.<
  • cupcake's order.
  • full-fill JJ's birthday.
  • exercises !! need to sweat again.
  • dinner treat for someone :)
  • photoshoot
  • cupcakes again.
i spent my whole afternoon looking for my cupcakes materials. and on my way when i came back home, i saw two very familiar dogs around. And i asked mom to stop by. It was my ex-neighbour with his 2 gorgeous dogs ! :D FYI, i won't care bout anything else if i met up with pets. HAHA.
So we spent almost 3 hours chatting & playing with those dogs....and maybe won't stop if it didn't rain just now. hahaha.
ahhh.. i am just so relieved :)


You once told me..
how hard it is to let go.
I won't forget.
well, thanks for your accompany,
Mr. You-know-who-you-are :)

No comments: