Apr 6, 2009

alcohol addict (?)

Another day has gone..

I m scared to think about any possibilities..

Dear, you should know that this will happen- sooner or later, yes?

Wend didn't come to school today & that makes me feel quit bored. Went home @ 1 and cleaned up my self, lunch, & sat here directly. Physics is the highlights. Gg to have my tuition in some more minutes.

OH~! I met Mr. Tony-the director of IEC, Ms. Sorry-I-forget-her-name-who used to teach me, & Mr. Simon(?)-i guess- in school's adm today. Well it has been around 2 years i didn't met them, but happy that they still recognized me! :D
So we chat some craps around and have to go cause the bell rang at that time. Mr. Tony is always extremeeeeeeeely gorgeous! ;p
and tonight, im going to make smth for WesliJovial, which has been asked by him for a week :)

p.s : ga online sampe sabtu :)

No comments: