Mar 14, 2009

white(s)

so i end up no where.
I canceled my plan to accompany Thomas to go to GMS cause i am tired, and i need to give a hand to my mom. We were accidentally in red today. haha. He was in my home since 9 a.m and spent more than 6 hours. Yeah, we bake more than 100 cupcakes; lemon and chocolate :)
I bet lemon is better than chocolate, even i didn't taste them :p
So after finished packing, we sent some to Irene Hartanto.

You might find my blog a lil' bit boring these days without photos.
I just don't capture these days. Moody me, huh?
And i don't know what to do tomorrow. I was invited to Irene's house by her mom for her aunt's wedding. I don't know if i will or won't go, since i don't know them realy well.

If we never see each other again, and one day,
you feel a certain presence beside you..
That would be me, loving you,
wherever I am.


I am addicted to My sassy girl by Charlie Bellow (Jesse Bradford) and Jordan Roark (Elisha Cuthbert). I dont know, the movie just stole my heart away, AW ! :))
It has been realeased since 2008, but i just watched it a week ago.
The story is sweet and touching- for me. How the plot works, how their chemistry pops out, And i watched it 5 times in a row. I am not joking!
Listen to what they say..ahhh..it's melting! ;)


fly me to the moon where there's no you.
happy white day, two-faced.

No comments: