Mar 19, 2009

thankful me.

My day is good today, although shelly had canceled our lunch today. and probably tomorrow too, but she made sure that we'll go out after school since i don't have any tuition to catch on. Sorry, Cathy ! blame on her :p and and well, i owned a new white loose-but-cool shirt 30 mins ago. LOL. I was looking for my skirt when i suddenly found this shirt. And it is BIG. I started to feel excited and try it on. I can't deny not to say it looks good HA HA. Then i asked mom who's shirt is that? And she said, "That's from your sist! She gave it to me. But it doesn't fit me. You can have it if you want." OH I <33 MOM ! :DDD And she gave me a bag too. Hmm..i don't know what type of bag it is. in mandarin they called it shui tong bao. And it's niceeee !
I bursted soooo much laughter at school today, esp in the last lesson. My friends were going wild. HAHA. we took videos, and they are a total shame ! LOL. but fun is all we had :))

hard time recover a brighter :), don't you think so?


No comments: