Mar 24, 2009

IMY.

it rains again..but unlike any other rainy nights, i dislike tonight..

and i dislike this morning too, caused by the topic someone brought up this morning.
why should he actually IN PURPOSE to talk about those things w/ me?
such a joke to see my unhappy face suddenly pops out huh?
:(

ah, let's talk about a nice thing. I am so proud of myself that i could make my own little little income ;) sorry, i am way tooooo excited for this. excuse my over-react ok? smooch*
Mom suggested me to start this little little business of my own. I have fun with this, and i know i put my self to fast on cloud number 9. No doubt that i still have doubt in my mind : how long will this go on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just finished my dinner w/ mom & dad. Dad is home for (n)days. I should feel excited about this, but..i find myself not :s
skipthat. i still have bio hw to finish and i am darn lazzzzzyyyy. finishing eclipse is much more tempting for me *evil laugh*
But then i have another job to do. sht, i forgot smth :(
so goodnight fellas, have a nice sleep,
xoxo :)

Dear, i miss you milessssss away ;(

No comments: