Mar 12, 2009

back from the chaotic network

so im back w/ the system nice and not troublesome :)))
but then idk what to write here..haha.
well, i might not smile so much these days, idk why.
i don't share so much things anymore now. i changed. that's what some of my fellas said.
this is not on purpose. maybe this is just one of the phases of my life.
ah, let it flow..you'll find a different me :)

and i miss playing my pet society. but when i play it, i just feel like i am so lack now.
then i need to download my msn's scripts once more.
arghhh.. i am darn lazy to do :( tomorrow will have chm & IT test.
IT is not the pain in my neck, but sure chm will do. wish me luck, eh? :))

me & Thomas have planned for a-hundred-cupcakes this 14th.
And will be joining GMS' event with Irene, i guess :))

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.


i want to be with my girl :(
i miss her most now.
i didn't meet her online tonight..
hope she'll definitely make it this March.



i don't confess.

No comments: