Mar 8, 2009

avocado.

HEEELLOOOOOOOOO ppl !!!!
:DDD
i misssssss you so ! yeah! you know i do!
friends who are really with me recently will know how much i miss this blog :p
hyper deh. hahaha.

one week. nothing much happen. i am still fine :))
this morning i went for a morning walk with other 300+ teens in cemara.
last night Calvin went to my house and we chatted alot & he asked me to join then.
I thought it's nice to wake up early in the morning and went for some workout, so why not?
It started @ 6.30 and 1 of the organizer asked me to head one of the line 0_0
I was a bit shy, really. I just know 2 from 300+ ppl there. gosh.
But so lucky that 2 girls introduced themselves after the walk :D
They said that they are so familiar with my face o.0?

ahaha.

well. i still got sooooo many probs with my networks and system.
sht. i hate :(
sorry for the ignorance anw..
have a good night!

No comments: