Feb 15, 2009

worst valentine

it was my worst valentine's day ever, i think.
first, i don't have any driving license. but mom let me drove.
so i fetched irene, then went to jessica's. There's nthg wrong till i loopholed the red light in Pemuda street.
WE didn't notice it. ok, it was my fault cause i was the one who drove the car.
So yaa..the police stopped me and asked me to show my license and STNK thingy.
Actually i have the STNK but i told the police that i don't have. and so the license.
*with my f-ing innocent look*
and i pretend like i didn't do smth wrong. the police kept like frightening us by telling that we'll go to law court and blablablas.
and jessica was trying to give him money, yea, like our parents do.
haha. and he was like jaim jaim and said "ahh..ga bisa ini dek ga bisa.."
surely he wants the money ok..ck.
and he kept forcing me to show him my license and i even nearly screamed at him.
how can i show him smth that i don't have??? stupid !
and at last he took our money... see? =\

and so we went to MW. there's no valentine's atmosphere over there, even the candle lite was useless.
Yeah, the point is : we don't have couple :(
so right after we finished our dinner, we went back home.
sent jessica to tabobah, and nearly lost.
how stupid i am. haha.

kinda uncomfy for me
cause i kept listening to one same topic - him.
i mean, what for ?
showing off? no need, ok.
i was like a stupid stranger,
listening to those stories,
you kept telling he blablabla and me blablabla
oh and then he also thisthisthis and i thatthatthat.
and I couldn't give any single comment.
fun eh?


chocolate suffered me enough.
can i just look back
but not remembering all your words?
cause they're just words.
they're just spoken,
they're empty...

No comments: