Feb 3, 2009

time to grow :)

well i was having a chat with a friend who recommend me this song.
Time to Grow by Lemar. Never heard any of his before. hehe.
i love the song, really. and this is some part of the lyrics.
post for you before you go to bed.. :)

Last night I tried but I couldn’t sleep,
thoughts of you were in my head.
I was lonely and I needed you next to me.
Life was harder since you left.
I never meant to do you wrong.
But now all is said and done
I hope you wont be gone too long, nooo..

Where do I go,
what do I do,
I can’t deny i still feel something,
And girl I wish, you could say you feel the same.
You’ve broken the bond, I gotta move on,
But how do I end this lonely feeling?
You’ve gone, I’m here, alooone,
I guess it's time to grow.
crying time is over
I know I can’t control her feelings,
if she won’t return, then I guess I’ll be a man
and move on.
Time to grow,
And move on; make life better than it was before,
I think I can make it,
And move on, make love better than I did before
Time to grow,
And move on, make life better than It was before,
Though you've gone,
And I’m here alone,
I guess it's time to grow..
Grow, I'm grown..


how smart are you, hu?
people talks your bad and you can't even think twice before you react.
please think about the concequences you'll get okay, miss pathetic.
those moves you are taking just keep showing how lame you are.
sad you did not realize, hu?
hey miss..
LIFE PLAYS HARD,
CHEAT HARD.
SO,
BEHAVE EVEN HARDER !

No comments: