Feb 21, 2009

empty saturday

so i went out w/ mom today.
went to repair my school shoe and buy some baking stuffs.
and today's highlight is : I went to have my haircut.



p r e v i o u s

a f t e r



i cut 6 cm of them.
well, it's quite short now.. idk what to say.
haha :p
i love it anyway :)

went to pecel lele wajir for dinner. do you guys still remember the boy in "The Golden Egg"?
I met him, still, selling the eggs. He was offering them to mom and i don't really pay my attention to him. But then he kept standing there and asking. So i raised my head to look at him. Well, he looks thinner then. But the eggs he sell are expensive. It's twice the price compare to a place where my mom always buy at. haha. But then mom bought 10 eggs.
finished dinner, went home.
:)

yes, he is always like that..
and that's why i like him.

No comments: