Jan 26, 2009

my sister came back here yesterday. She bought me this watch :D



and papa suddenly phoned mom & took us out for dinner :)




(idk how to explain mom's expression :p)

and after dinner, me, mom, and sist went to the temple.
We wrote our wishes on a card and hung it on this tree :DD
i wrote 2 cards just now.
one for my family & one for his family =)





and also, we did the light up thingy.
this is for wishing things too.
and yes, the 2nd from right is mine :))
hope it'll come true someday..




and then suddenly J rang me,
asking where i am, and shortly,
we're gg to dinner; together w/ his 2 brothers, emma & cecilia.
another dine for me.
two in a row ! so let's see, im gg to be a pig in a week =="

so final sayings :

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.


HAPPY NIU YEAR [!]
:D

No comments: