Jan 15, 2009

let's face this

Just so you know - Jesse McCartney

I shouldn't love you, but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
I can't look away..

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop

Just so you know,
This feeling's takin' control
of me and I can't help it.
I won't sit around..
I can't let her win now.
Thought you should know,
I've tried my best to let go
of you but I don't want to.
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know...

It's gettin' hard to be around you.
There's so much I can't say.
Do you want me to hide the feelings?
And look the other way...

This emptiness is killin' me
Im wondering why I've waited so long
Lookin' back I realize it was always there, just never spoken
I'm waitin' here,
Been waitin' here..
P.S : I just love this song too much =)

No comments: