Jan 8, 2009

J has reached his 17 :)



HAPPY SEVENTEEN
to
JANUARDY WIJAYA


Happy 08.01.09...
Happy getting older...
Happy being more mature...
Happy getting more respect...
Happy leading yourself forward...
and still bunches of best wishes from me to you.
p.s : you know i do :)

Early morning & i brought an oversized-for-me blackbox.
I couldn't see my way really clear & i was really scared if i bumped on someone later.
But luckily, it didn't happen. ;)

Well, nth much to tell today besides me who kept doing J's birthday card during lesson.
I forgot about it actually last night, and the idea just flow like the wind this morning. haha.
Idk whether he likes it or not. =\
He was REALLY WET when i went to his class for giving his present.
OMG ! He was wet from top to toe, i tell you. kinda funny too to have caught him in this situation :pp
But he is happy, i believe. *Ya kannn ??
So a quick meeting of us. well, i actually couldn't swollen out my words. ah.
but nvm.. :)
Lessons were super boring today. uhhhhh. if only i didn't put my hands on the card,
i would scream like hell at class i think.
Oh !
and happy 16th birthday to Bobby Kauri =)



..happy birthday..

No comments: