Jan 21, 2009

1,2,3,4,.......5.

"..I'm tryna be strong
But the strength I have is washing away.."
Akon - Right Now


isn't this just so obvious that i still **** you badly?
i keep struggle w/ my own thoughts & are messed up by them.
say i am a dreamer, say i am naive.
but this is what i am happy to be.
say i am dumb, say i am weak.
but i know what i am doing for sure.
if only you figure out something,
it worth. i really meant it.

If you asked me to pick a number around,
I'll definitely stop @ 5.
You should know the reason if you really have understand me so.
so how is it going, dear you?
imy...much.

note for my lil' M :

they are just bunch of dumb-asses who don't know you at all.
they hate you because they don't understand you.
they don't understand you because they don't know you.
but believe me,
once they know you, they'll understand you.
once they understand you, they'll like you, M.
so take it easy, don't mean on what they said,
because they are just farting around.
=)

No comments: