Dec 11, 2008

wow ~!
papa suddenly come back home! what a suurrree-prise ! HAHA :D
he phoned mama when we're doing shopping for cookies materials.
FYI, me and mom will sell cookies for CNY *Chinesse New Year.
So please contact for order ! :D


so so. and papa phoned. asked to fetch him @ the airport.
yah. so we rushed! HAHA. and fetched papa, and take a look @ Grand Pollonia.
My girl, Shelly, moved to her new residence there already.
but idk which one is hers so i couldn't visit youuuuu...sorry ! ;)

and papa borong durians!! OMG...me & mom were like screaming when he asked for durians.
=.=" we both don't really like durian that much eh..
HAHA. so yah, stopped by @ krakatau and buy 6 durians. *sigh*
don't ask me to finish even 1 of them, papa! weks ;p

and i miss my sister, Henny :(
she said that she'll be back on January. So I AM WAITING TOO MUCH FORWARD FOR JANUARYYYYY !!!!!!!!
and and, she'll join our family's seasson business too *for sure ;)*


...click click today ;)

so this is what mostly we did at class...
the teacher explains, but instead of paying attention and listening..
we prefer spreading loves, and make fun at class.
what a dumb-ass us!! HAHAHA.

No comments: